Happy Holidays from Cyber Safe Workforce! Here are some free resources to increase security awareness engagement in your workplace and at home.
- Scam calls are annoying, right? So are those certified technician popups. Here’s a story about how one guy dealt with them.
- Squash the notion that the lock icon means the website is legitimate and safe. Learn how to convey what it really means.
- Explain password managers and how to use them to create a unique password for every online account.
- Identity theft has been on the mind of consumers following the data breach of a major credit bureau. Help employees defend their identity using the tips in this article.
- Distinguish between a legitimate and phishing website by its URL.
We hope you enjoy a wonderful holiday and take opportunities to help colleagues, family, and friends enhance their cyber awareness.